Monday, June 11, 2012

What I've been doing....

I have been very busy. My website is now up and running. www.christyandco.us  Please let me know if there are any problems with it. I'm slowly adding more inventory.

I've been working on demos of patterns that I am stocking. And, I have been designing. I'll post more on the new designs later this year as I plan to present my designs at the Houston International Quilt Show in Houston this fall.

Here are some photos of the demos I have done.


Ok... I couldn't get the photo to rotate.




 This is a pattern I received last week by Crabapple Hill called Celinda Wickenblat's Spellbook I traced project and stitched the front in one afternoon. And, finished putting the book together the next day. This was a really fun and quick. The pattern comes with 3 pages of "spells". Of course, I thought I would add a few more pages.



These three adoreable stitcheries are by Shirley Hudson at Hudson Holidays. These were also quick, easy and fun.




This pillow is a design by Bunny Hill. I made it with wool, flannel, and homespun fabric. 



This is one part of three stitcheries from a pattern by Bird Brain Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment